OTS Pulse Software
OTS Pulse User app
OTS Pulse White Colour
OTS Pulse User app
OTS Pulse Programmer
OTS Pulse Real time lock
OTS Pulse Infoterminal
OTS Pulse Gateway
OTS Pulse Black/Green Colour
OTS® PULSE, the smart lock solution, that will provide you with:
· Real-time analytics
· Space optimisation via heat mapping
· Unrivalled flexibility, multiple user modes
· Cloud-based remote facility management
· Multi-technology platforms: RFID and BLE for mobile use
· Lockers on arrival booking functionality via Ojmar app
· API ready
All with no wires, plug and play, and an extraordinary battery life.
· ISO/IEC 14443
· Mifare Classic 1K/4K 4B and 7B UID
· Mifare Ultralight and Ultralight C
· Mifare DESFire EV1 & EV2
· ISO 15693
· HID® iClass
· HID® Seos
· Encrypted communications.
·The web connection is encrypted via Https with an SSL certificate.
·Each incoming connection uses its own dynamically encrypted protocol.
Extraordinary battery life
· Up to 10 years
Enhanced automatic data transfer
· Battery status
· Lock status
· Traceability & lock use: time, user
Intelligent Maintenance & Backups
· Battery & lock status.
· Events log.
· Keeps the configuration after battery change.
· Low battery indicator.
· FW update via network.
· Emergency power supply from the knob.
· Configurable usage reports.
· Offline mode in case of gateway failure: Data storage and automatic sending after network recovery.
· Fully configurable by the end user
· Automatic connection of the locks to the Ojmar´s cloud software.
· Real-time configuration and assignment of access permissions via Ojmar´s cloud software.
· Integration with third parties software via SDK
· Automatic openings
· RFID Bracelets
· RFID Cards
· Smartphone Credentials: App
·4 alkaline batteries VARTA Type AA
·Up to 10 years.
Low battery detection
·Automatically notified in real time.
·Protocol 2.4 GHz propietary (IEEE 802.15.4)
Protection against solid and liquid bodies
Protection against external impact
Protection against internal impact
· LED (Red, amber & green)
· Protocol 2.4 GHz propietary (IEEE 802.15.4)
· Nº of maximum connections up to 500 (depending on the layout of the installation)
· Reading distance Up to 50m (depending on the layout of the installation)
· Communication standard LAN Ethernet RJ-45, USB
· Ethernet DHCP
· Power Supply 8-30VDC Output, 12W min.
· Supports IEEE 802.11 PoE